What is the Flexcel NX system?
- Impressive imaging speed – 12 M2 per hour.
- Also capable of imaging Kodak DITR 4401 film as a replacement for the conventional film for screen, letterpress, or liquid photopolymer applications max imaging format: 1270 x 2032mm.
- The hybrid option is available for digital offset plate imaging.
Just 5 simple steps?
- Image the Flexcel NX Thermal Imaging Layer in the Trendsetter NX Thermal Imager.
- Back exposure.
- Laminate the imaged layer to the Flexcel NXH Plate.
- UV main exposure.
- A simple removal of the Flexcel NXH plate from the layer.
- Standard solvent processing.
Why would you use Kodak Flexcel NX Digital Flexographic Plates?
- Make-ready time is reduced significantly from competitive plates.
- Faster print runs, 50% less time in some instances.
- High-resolution output capabilities, up to 300 LPI.
- Smallest printing dots (as low as 10 µm on the plate).
- Even an impression is quickly achieved.
- Same high-quality image from job to job and run to run.
- Consistent image quality during repeated stops & starts and over a prolonged period.
- Easier proof-to-print matching.